Frequently Asked Questions
Yes there is a canteen on site. The menu is attached.
New uniform is available from JMC Collection, 5 Glasgow Road Pukekohe or Jan's Uniform Shop, 19 Manukau Road Pukekohe
Second-hand uniform is available from the school Student Centre.
At the start of the year, stationery packs are sold from the Student Centre. The packs contain all the stationery needed.
During the school year, stationery can be bought from the Student Centre.
- phone 238 6568 option 1 to leave a message
- text your child’s name, room number & reason for absence to 027 862 1371
- email through the link on our website www.pukekoheint.school.nz
- email email@example.com or your child’s teacher
If your child is absent from school, we would appreciate it if you could let us know on the morning of the absence. If you know beforehand, please write a note to your child’s teacher or email the school.
If we receive no reason for an absence, we will text or phone the Primary Caregiver. If we receive no response to our message, the absence will be recorded as unexplained. After ten days, all unexplained absences are automatically changed to truant.
There are number of ways to contact teachers:
- You can phone the school on 238 6568 and leave a message
- You can email all staff members on their individual email addresses. A list of addresses is under "Our Staff" on the menu bar.
- You can send a note to the staff member asking them to contact you.